Do you have bursts of nostalgia for some ex time to time?

I experience those once in a while. It can be triggered by a song, an object, a smell etc... And for a few seconds or minutes my mind remembers her, remembers us. And then it all vanishes and life keeps on going. It happens mostly toward one of my exes but time to time also for couple of others.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never, ever, ever. I barely even think about them. Once I move on, I am done. Now, if the guy broke up with me and I am mourning the loss, sure, I will think about them, but once my heart has mended, no.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. This happens to me all the time. I don't think anything of it. I know my boyfriend probably thinks about his ex girlfriends sometimes too. It's natural. How can we not think of it?

• Lol yess! I associate everyone with a song. So when I hear that song or something I'll think about them. Probably not dwell but I'll definitely think of them.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, there will be times when I'm walking down the street and suddenly get struck with one of my insignia "nostalgia panics."

Hell, just the other day I was walking to the market and suddenly broke into my "Just Can't wait to be King" song ensemble. I blacked out during the episodes but when I woke up all I could remember was that I was pretty much buried in a Noah's Ark amount of animals.

• Yep. When you loved someone it is hard to completely forget them. I had a strong case of nostalgia earlier today, triggered by link