Have you ever done something you thought you would NEVER do?

I think everyone has things they say they will never do. One I hear all the time from guys is "I'm never going to change a diaper!" lol What is yours?

0|0
9|17

Most Helpful Guy

• These are all things I never thought I would do when I was younger and even more shy than now:

Karaoke

Live musical performance (vocal and instrumental)

Been in a moshpit

Acted in a play

Smoked cigarettes

and Smoked weed

There's probably more, but those are the ones that popped in to my head.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I applied for submarien service in the navy. After seeing Das Boot a couple of years before I swore never to put my feet in one of those steel coffins.

1|1
    0|0
  • I said I would never get involved with a girl who was divorced and/or had a kid or kids. And yet I fell in love with my current g/f. Divorced and has a son.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to say I'd never grow my hair long, wear sunglasses indoors, dress in button shirts exposing my chest or grow a beard. I mean, I literally swore never to do that, I thought it was disgusting.

Pictured left...

2|1
    0|0
  • Never have I ever, ever ,ever, thought I would ever own a house. But I do now awww yeahh baby 8)

1|0
    0|0
  • I became intrested in girls, I always said I wouldn't when I was little

1|0
    0|0
  • None that I can think of. Although I do believe that I am one of these guys that will never change a diaper.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly can't think of anything that I've done... that I said I wouldn't do... I'll get back to this question if anything comes to mind...

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoke weed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never get a desk job

0|0
    0|0
  • i thought I would never leave my belief.

1|0
    0|0
  • I swore that I never would joined the military. How wrong I was when I was 18

0|0
    0|0
  • Like My Little Pony.

0|2
    0|0
  • Never thought I would make out with another dude, let alone my best friend. First and last time tequila will ever touch this guys lips haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask a girl out

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, go on a rollercoaster.

0|0
    0|0
  • i had decided I would never ever touch alcohol...i did eventually~!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Same as ivarei I got tattoos lol and gosh there are so many things I never thought I would do hahaha. But I guess to name a couple more I never thought I would move out of the state I was born in so soon, and I never thought I would be in a good place in my life like I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got a tattoo, I swore when I was little that I never would.

1|0
    0|0
  • Make a speech in front of a lot of people. I know it's not a big thing but I've always been really really shy and suck at presentations or speaking in front of people. I literally cried every night before the speech I made because I was so nervous.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. Went to a stockcar race once. Never thought I'd do that. It was a blast though.

1|0
    0|0
  • hook up with my 2 of labmates and no it wasn't at the same time

0|0
    0|0
  • Never thought I'd have a one night stand...

but no regrets :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I said I would never wear heels ! Now I do & I love it !

0|0
    0|0
  • I always thought I'd never give a blow job because they were disgusting and dirty. Now however. I find them a massive turn on lol :')

0|2
    0|0
  • I had sex with a guy who's a lot older than me. We're actually dating. A year ago, I never would have even CONSIDERED it

1|0
    0|0