Why are girls so much more easily offended?

Because of this I'm really starting to despise even being around women.

They're always the first person in the room to bitch, moan, complain, nag, get upset over something.

It seems that guys are always really easy going. Unless its something super serious, we usually don't make a fuss out of it and we don't get upset. We just know its not worth throwing tantrum over. But the sh*t that girls can get their panties in a notch about is ridiculous.

A girl will get angry about stuff like putting the toilet paper on wrong, forgetting that thing she said 15min ago, forgetting one item at the store, not texting her enough, etc. I even had a girl jump down my throat once because I simply asked her too many time she was getting off of work so I could buy her a drink (she was a friend of mine who was a server).

The point is us guys never fight with each other, unless you're sleeping with our girlfriend or something. We just simply say, "no big deal, dont' worry about it man". I understand that things happen that piss you off or make you upset, but girls will throw fits like the world is coming to an end. It just seems when its just me and the guys, its quite, stress free, no nagging, no problems, no drama, but when the girls are around, someone is always pissed, upset, nagging, crying, etc. etc.

Girls when are you guys going to learn the calm down and stop getting so bent out of shape or stupid stuff that just really isn't worth it fighting about, even if it does irk you a little bit. I swear, I think all you women need to start smoking pot or something, either that or invent the chill pill.

Most Helpful Girl

• Youre bitching quite a lot atm.

Maybe find don't spend time with people who are high strung, if its going to send you into a tizzy. That or you could chill out, even if they can't. That's what I do, when people freak out over, what seems to be nothing too important. Well, first I make sure it isn't actually important. We can overlook a persons position, fairly easily, not out f sound thinking, just out of laziness. Otherwise, I just relax, & am greatful, I don't have to freak out over every little thing. It must be very stressful, to get angry, so easily, over nothing. Provided, it really is, nothing.

Alot of times however, we think of other peoples complaints as insignificant, as a defense mechanism to

A. having to deal without ow and anger, we may be ashamed of.

B, Enabling is to dismiss our actual culpability in the matter.

Someone getting upset is either bothers us because we did something, or bothers s because we are already bothered, it generally doesn't bother someone who is actually 'chill'.

You do sound very angry. I would double check yourself, before assuming its because of other people &that those 'others' , are Woman.

Its very easy to blame other people fir your emotions. Its impossible to solve a problem, by blaming other people. You are always at least one, responsible party, to everything you experience.

What Girls Said 10

• First off: not all girls are like that.

Second off: Does it only happen around a certain time? I mean: is she like that for a week or so, and then stop?

I am a girl, but I'm not dramatic. It honestly depends on the person. I'm a tomboy, and I think the same thing about girlie girls all the time. All of my friends that are girls, are tomboys, too. I can't stand drama, and neither do they. So, there are girls that are almost 100% drama-free out there. You just gotta find them. Most of us are tomboys, and outcasts, or shy. So, chill out, and don't stress over it. You'll find less dramatic girls.

• Only certain girls are like that. A lot of them are just generally immature and were probably spoiled too much when they were little, their parents giving in to their every whim. I'll never understand other females of my species who act like that. My guy friends have always said that I'm really chill and not all dramatic like their girlfriends, and they love that about me, yet I'm stuck in the friend zone all the time.

• Girls are more emotional! :P

Some girls are worse than others, when it comes to the negative reactions. It's really all about the attitude. I could find something that pisses me off all day long, but that doesn't mean I have to or want to.

I can easily find things that make me happy or excited! I like to appreciate the little things.

Now, I can get my feelings hurt easily. So I've been known to be upset or cry about something that seems silly too me later. I can't help it though, I get emotional easily! :P

• Maybe you hang around overly dramatic girls. I for sure am not like that, in fact I'm more easy going than most guys I know

• Not all women are like that. Some are high strung, some are laid back. You might just be hanging out with the wrong girls. It also depends on age, young girls, that tend to be insecure, tend to "jump down throats" faster.

• Not all women are like that. Anyway, it's because we're more sensitive on an emotional level.

• hmmm... my friends and I aren't like that

• There are plenty of guys who get bent out of shape easily -- I think you are seeing things through a distorted perspective. I've seen guys fight because one bumped into the other in a crowded line, or yell at the waiter because their food took 5 minutes too long, or bitch for hours about "some douche at the gym" who just happened to stand too close to him while they were working out. I've seen guys get in fist fights at peewee football games, use racial slurs every other word, drive like a lunatic to ride the ass of a guy who cut them off in traffic, and rant for hours on GAG... Etc.

It's more of a personality thing than a gender issue.

• You're bitching right now... I think it goes both ways though. I know some guys that get offended over any minor thing and I know some girls that get offended over any minor thing. Just how some people are.

• I agree with you. Girls are too dramatic. When something bothers us, we nag and complain. Sorry that offends you.

When something bothers guys, you go to war or rape someone. However, not all guys do this. Some just like shooting people up in theatres. Shows a difference in how men deal with the nagging demons inside their heads as oppose to women in general, don't it?

• Sounds like you're living in a boring cave. Move to a more violent neighborhood, get yourself beat up by a bunch of male thug gangsters. Then three days later after you recover from your coma, when a friendly female doctor comes up to greet you in your hospital bed, tell her how much you hate nagging women and that you'd rather have men washing your stinky balls from that day forth.

• That's nonsense. Don't blame men for war, it takes two to tango - don't forget Margaret Thatcher started the war with Argentina and Indira Gandhi started a conflict with Pakistan. No... the real reason for women taking offence with men so often is because they use it as a tool of control. Women have been trying to manipulate men, remake them to their own liking, for thousands of years - it's just another way of going about it. To put it bluntly it's emotional blackmail.

What Guys Said 1

• Histrionic personality disorder, I reckon.