I don't have a boyfriend because I'm not smart?

is that something a person would say just to allude to the fact that you're physically not attractive enough so you have to make it up through your intellect?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like my girlfriend to have some amount of intelligence, but its not that big of a deal.

I care more about who she is, her character, her personality, and her faithfulness.

I won't sugar coat it, physical attractiveness is important in a relationship. Every relaitonship has a physical aspect to it, its just more important to some more than others.

Intelligence and physical attractiveness are two completely separate traits. For example...most guys would never say "Well, she's ugly but at least she's smart." OR "Well, she's a moron, but at least your beautiful." One doesn't make up for the other.

Niether one of these is the reason you don't have a boyfriend. Beauty and intelligence is in the eye of the beholder...you just have to find that guy.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like an excuse.

• Yeah, you're intelligence has nothing to do with whether you have a boyfriend or not.

What Girls Said 0