How do you deal with people who hate you?

What are your personal ways to deal with haters ?

for me I usually don't pay attention to them but it's really hard you know :(

Most Helpful Girl

• It kinda depends on why they are hating on me... But for the most part if they are people at random that aren't important in my life then I just let it roll off my shoulders as best I can. Why let some random person bring you down and waste your mind on it its your life not theirs and if they wanna waste theirs talking about me more power to them... to make it easier on myself cause it does hurt sometimes I just make entertainment out of it.

Focus your time on the people that matter... Loved ones and friends.. the a**hole talking sh*t about you in HS or at work etc effects your life for what 15 minutes while you hear and or notice it.. your loved ones are there for your life... don't waste time on people like haters.. 9 times out of 10 they are just jealous and are hating on you because there is some aspect about you they envy and want to make themselves feel better or even make others notice your flaws so they don't notice his or hers... All in all its just people all trying to be excepted.. I kinda feel bad for those people that have to look to others for approval.. I mean its your life...

What Girls Said 11

• I keep their pictures, complete with current address, workplace, and social security number, on a cork board, from most offensive to least offensive. The most offensive is titled "Next."

• Oh I hate it when people don't like me. I feel terrible.

I act like it doesn't bother me and like I don't care but deep down, it makes me sad. I always think that I'm so nice. Why would they hate me ? :(

• Ignore them and avoid them but when I have to deal with them such as a co-worker, I remain civil and get the interaction over with as soon as possible. It works for me. I am true to myself and if someone doesn't like me for who I am then it doesn't matter. If I pretend to be someone else and try to get everyone to like me, there will still be people who don't like me so I don't care.

• I'm telling myself that those who hate others are the one who hate themselves so much they need to run someone down to feel a little bit superior.

I'm not only telling myself this, I know this is true !

• Anyone who hates me acts like they like me, so I fake nice as well.

• I ignore it, maybe talk about it with a close friend. Deep down inside it hurts...

• ignore them. I'd confront them to see wtf is there problem. but that's just me (:

• cry myself to sleep every night thinking about them

• If they don't like you, they don't like you. Probably the reason is they're either jealous of you, or hurting inside so they think people who are happy shouldn't be so they dislike you because of that. So stupid I know. I have some haters, but I like to do 2 things! 1; act as if you're clueless that they hate you and "kill them with kindness" it drives them insane and it makes them look foolish hating you when you're such a kind to person to them. 2: every time you see them don't stare but see if they recognize your presence, then if your friends just laugh a lot and don't worry about them. We can't control them, so why let them control us? Be yourself, be happy, be kind. If you do that, you're not doing anything wrong. You sound like a nice caring person, so keep it that way and you're good to go! It'll get better soon, hope this helped a bit:)

• just keep your distance from them and carry on...theres nothing you can do except stay away from them its their loss because they didn't give you a chance to get to know u

• i personally don't give to sh*ts about who likes me or not I however don't return the hate for example- sixth grade a girl name Katie use to call me names and in response I would smile and be like "yeah I know I am fat I like being this way sorry" or I would just stare at her and she eventually left me alone aha

how not to handle a hater is my friends example someone called her fat and she started to cry for a whole lunch period so then she was targeted for the rest of the year because bullys,haters,etc go for the person that give the best reaction! but of course I got tired of it happening so I confronted the person making fun of her and told her to stop and then yelled at my friend to grow some balls

What Guys Said 5

• I think no matter what you do, there will always be people who won't be there to support your decisions. Whether that's public, work, or school, etc.

Whats MORE important is your family and REAL friends. As long as you keep them close and MOST importantly stay true to yourself... your good as gold. Pay attention to those who won't only support you through your life, but will help guide you to your goals. Not those who try to break you down. ya know?

• Normally I would ignore them. (There's actually only one person I have in my mind who hates me, and it's actually for no reason at all which is annoying. Well, no reason other than the fact that I asked her out like two years ago, which is still no reason...) But I've found out in the past few months that this girl has actually been spreading rumours about me, too. Soooo I can't really ignore that. I used to, but I'm thinking that sometime soon I should call her on it.

• They're just fans in denial

• The BEST way to handle this is if you stay confident in yourself. haters don't matter, that's why they hate! just keep playin while they hatin'

• i don't care, if people don't like then what ever. There are some people that don't like everybody