What was the age of your first kiss?

So I've had a few gf's but the relationships all lasted about a week and we didn't do anything further than holding hands. It stresses me out a lot sometimes. Just turned 18 a couple days ago and I'm worried if I do ever get in a relationship I won't know what to do when kissing and sexual stuff so that stresses me out as well.

Advice please ;(

• Before?
  • First kiss in middle school?
  • First kiss in High school/college
  • Are you an inexperianced weirdo like me? lol
Thanks everybody. I guess I'm not as much of a loser as I thought. Maybe I feel so much pressure because I live in (a ghetto) and everyone has already lost their virginities.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had my first kiss when I was 20. I was totally freaked out and scared I was not going to know what I was doing, and the first kiss was slightly awkward... but kissing is human instinct, and after the first kiss, it just comes naturally.

Kissing is addicting - after the first one, you're gonna wanna make out all the time. haha. It's really fun and, like I said, you'll catch on quickly. Try not to focus on it, physical connections should come naturally and not take effort. If you are into someone and she is into you, the physical relationship will just fall into place. Good luck :)

What Girls Said 19

• At 21, around Christmas and with my boyfriend. It was beautiful. I thought it would never happen.

Don't worry kissing and sex are very natural and everything you need to do will come to you with very little thought needed. No need to be stressed about it all - when you find a girl who cares about you that will go away because she won't give you a hard time about it.

• I had my first kiss when I was newly 16 by my current boyfriend. However, my first ever boyfriend did kiss me on the cheek once...but I doubt that counts.

• Don't worry if your with a woman worth actually having it will be easy for both of you. Don't rush it just because you think you should. Plus I don't think a week constitutes a relationship but you're still young so you have the rest of your life to be in a relationship.

• Like a year ago...I try to suppress that memory. So much teeth... so much tongue... It was like he was trying to freaking drown me or something. Maybe I'll just stay asexual for a while.

• I had my first kiss in Grade 11 and my first boyfriend when I was 18, after high school. I don't think there is anything to worry about :) Just be comfortable with yourself, people usually sense that and are more attracted to it.

• My first kiss was in middle school, but it's totally fine that you haven't had that kiss yet!

He may be a little awkward at first, but that can go for people who are just kissing a new person for the first time! You always worry that it'll be different, etc.

Kissing is instinct though, so it'll kick in what to do! :)

• 13, I think. But our whole dating/relationship scene is completely different

• Unless a peck on the cheek in 2nd grade counts, I haven't had my first kiss yet.

• Well... proper kiss was 8 years old with a girl, proper kiss with a boy was 16 years old. Hahaha :') oh, adolescent years..

• 15

• I was 12 when I first kissed ! & it was a girl .. :)

• My first kiss was at 13, I wish I was in your position to be honest.

• The best advice is to just let things fall into place. Don't stress over it because then you won't be able to enjoy yourself. You'll get your first kiss, just make it count!

• If you meet the right girl it won't matter. She will find this sweet. She will try to be patient and explain things the best way she knows how. I wouldn't worry to much about it.

• First kiss at 24 years old.

• Don't remmeber it was middle school

• Never and I'm alsomt 18

• Never kissed or had a boyfriend maybe you should take the lead

• When I was 15

But I wasn't into him and relationship didn't last long.

Ive had guys like me since then and have been on a couple of dates, but not in a relationship

I think its because I feel I'm not good enough, really need to get over that

Im 18 now

What Guys Said 2

• I was 13...My 1st french kiss was with this gal who shoved her tongue practically down my throat and didn't move it. I never kissed her again. The worst kisser ever. One time I kissed a girl and she barely stuck her tongue out. 2nd worst kisser for sure. When the chemistry is perfect, those are the best kisses. Choose wisely.

• in high-school, I was 16, a month away from turning 17