Dating a guy, but like a different guy?

Actually ended up hooking up with other guy, thought he new I was in a relationship. Turns out he thought I was kidding, but now I actually really like him,and he's basically ignoring me. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be a two faced ho and in everyones pants. That makes you a penny btw.

He has no reason to WANT to be with you. Who wants to be with a sleezy cheater?

You destroyed your own credibility and shot yourself in the foot. amazing, there is nothing "You" can do. You already did enough. You got what you earned.

What Guys Said 1

• Well you shouldn't have been messing around..if you can't be honest and loyal enough to your boyfriend then you shouldn't have one..Your not trustworthy and of course he's ignoring you..you gave it up to him while you had a man...what did you really think was going to happen..he was gonna take you in so you can do the same to him..come one get real with yourself and clean your act up..

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm yeah, I don't think you gave the best idea about being in a relationship with you there. He probably wouldn't be able to trust you very much.