If the girl you like is the same height as you, would you want her to wear high heels?

i know I find high heels sexy and most men do too.

but how is it with the "more sexy look" VS. her being taller than you?

what would you prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, why not. I'm confident in myself, I know if she's a couple inches taller due to heels that doesn't make me less of a man.

What Guys Said 16

• As long as she doesn't accidentally hit my Adam's apple or windpipe as we're going for the hug, I'm good! I have a couple of lady friend who were at that height where they'd always accidentally hit that windpipe.

Slightly taller is not an issue, as long as it isn't an issue for the woman.

• I too find high heels to be incredibly sexy!

Im secure with who I am so if she was taller than me in them -- would not bother me one bit!

• what is YOUR favorite style of heels?

• pretty much 90% of the shoes you can buy in italy. they're the best when it comes to shoes. spain is not bad either

• Thank you for "Best Answer" and that's awesome! any links you can post?

• I'm only 5'1 and I like girls the same height or shorter but that's not going to be very common so in my height preference if a girl I like was the same height I would think it would be cute/hot.

Taller girls are good too as long as I don't have to hurt my neck while standing next to them. :P

• Yes please. Just not one of the heels that adds height to the front... link They just make the gal look like she's trying too hard IMO.

• A girl who is 6''1? That's a really, really tall for a girl.

But even then I'd still have no problem with it. Heels are hot, whether or not the girl is tall.. it's even better for tall girls, makes the legs even more slender and sexy!

• Sure, it wouldn't bother me for her to wear heels. Heels look good on a girl when she's all dressed up, so that's my guess of it being the "more sexy look". My SO is the same height as me without heels and even that doesn't bother me.

• I don't care.

• Heels, no heels. I don't care, some insecure guys might because they want to be taller. I wouldn't care though.

• I'm 6'4, so sure!

• hell yes. I would not care if she was taller than me in heels. I would find that sexy in itself.

• Yes. Would not bother me.

• I wouldn't care..but I am always concerned that heels are hard on my SO's feet.../:/:

• if she wants to wear them then she can

• Wouldn't care.

• If she likes it, then she should wear them. I can't be that insecure about myself.

• if it makes her happy. I highly doubt it.

What Girls Said 0