Do opposites really attract?

Do you find yourself searching for someone that is a complete opposite of you? Or do you look for similarities?

If you are shy, would you prefer someone more outgoing? And if you were the life of the party would you want someone that steals your thunder?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, not really. I'd like someone somewhat similar, not completely of course.

What Guys Said 2

• imim quiet and shy and I prefer quiet and shy girls. loud opinionated girls scare me and annoy me to no end and leave little to the imagination.

• I'm a man, so if she's a woman, that's opposite enough for me!

What Girls Said 2

• my psychology teacher once said that opposites attract, but similarities is what makes relationships last.

im quiet and reserved and I prefer guys to be quiet and reserved. I'm really calm and I don't really like to be around loud, boisterous people.

idk. I really do like shy quiet guys that are similar to myself. I don't feel comfortable around people opposite of myself. I think they'd find me as boring as I think of them.

• No, too opposite would drive me nuts. No matter what and I don't care how stupid some may think it is, WE HAVE TO SHARE a bond for animals. Its not negotiable. After that, personality wise... some things can be different but it would be good to have the same type of humor. Life of the party is fine sometimes but always, no, I think that would annoy me. I perfer the type who enjoys nights in just hanging out.