I felt nothing when he kissed me. Why?

I've had a crush on this boy for years and lately been wanting to know what it would be like if he kissed me. I thought I would feel sparks and ext.... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• This is a little different, but kinda of the same.

Since the day I meet my boyfriend, I had always had stronger feelings for him than I would have another guy in that same situation. I just really liked (like) him, and saw how great he was (is) for me.

I definitely "felt something" when we kissed.

Eventually, we started messing around sexually, and I thought he was ah-mazing at everything he did. I started thinking about how it would be when we had sex.

I wasn't a virgin, but I had never been with a guy I felt this strongly about. We had great chemisty AND he was good at everything else.

So, I had high expectations for the first time.

Then, it happens.

I didn't feel anything special.

It was just kinda normal.

Soon after though, things were WAY better. Physically & emotionally.

Ah-mazing. ;)

SOOOO- My point is you don't always get it right the first time, I guess. :P

(Actually, that's not a good way to phrase it, but I think you understand :) )