Is it bad that I'm 17 and still never dated?

Sooooo I'm 17 and I have never dated anyone or been anywhere close to having a relationship. Is that a bad thing and am I undateable because of the way I look?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so. I didn't have a real date until after I was 17, I know many who also didn't date until after 17 as well. Don't rush into anything just for the sake of having a relationship, wait until you find a guy who's good for you.

What Guys Said 5

• Are you actively seeking a date or potential significant other or are you sitting back and waiting for this to magically happen

• It's not a bad thing. Many people don't date until later. It's not how early you start dating, but how well you learn to dwell in relationship that really matters. Someone who has dated a lot of people but doesn't know how to maintain a relationship will not be as well off as someone who has only dated a few people but has learned to have good relationships.

• normal

• i dated very first time at 22.

• You are not undateable because of the way you look. I would be more concerned about where it says independent across your picture. I have found that women that need to brag about their independence, normally have some serious issues with men.

What Girls Said 3

• Not at all. Very common situation- there's nothing wrong with you.

• no your a kid still ... its fine and as long as your happy with yourself its fine

• If your troll intention is to make fun of the frustrated virgin boys here with ridiculously high standards then I applaud you.