A coincidence or not?

I used to see this guy last year. We hung out a lot, romantically if you know what I mean, but we werent in a relationship. since we were "together" he has had a girlfriend for 7 mos now. we havnt talked much during that time. a month ago he texted me telling me he was thinking of me. about 2wks ago I admitted for the first time that I had actually liked him but I didn't know how to show it. today he and his girlfriend broke up. coincidence or something else?

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's what I learned about relationships and friends. It is never a coincidence. Coincidence is what people tell themselves to avoid the truth. Like when people text a person (and their the paranoid phone checking type) that they did not get the text supposedly. Or when you walk into the mall the moment your girlfriend walks out and coincidentally met her ex boyfriend. He probably decided you were more of a priority then his girlfriend and ended it with her.

What Guys Said 3

• Haha that don't sound like a coincidence.

But if a guy dumps another woman to be with you, how can you be sure he won't do it again with you?

• Doesn't look like it. Probably the relationship was going downhill(on his side at least) and now he's sure he wants to dump her to move onto you.

• If he was still texting you during the time he was with her, then yes it must have not been a coincidence and he broke up for you.

What Girls Said 0