Do you want a woman as your prize in life, gentlemen?

Are you going to college/university to get a good job and make a good salary to attract a woman? Are you going to the gym, trying to get toned/ripped to attract a woman? Learning some skill, learning to play an instrument, perhaps? If you don't want a woman as your prize in life, what do you want? Money? Happiness?

Be honest, now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Complete freedom is the ultimate goal.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• lolno. I hate to sound all preachy but since when did "a woman" become a commodity, rather than it being about finding someone to be in a happy relationship with?

But anyway, no, I ultimately just want happiness, and I'm pretty sure I can be happy alone if that's the way things end up.

• I'll answer your questions in corresponding order. No, I'm not even doing it for a salary; I'm doing it because I want to find my passion and purpose. Yes & no, I'm doing it to look hot; and I'm doing it to look healthy and respectable. No, I play the piano because I've love the way the instrument produces sound; and I will be practicing break dancing not because of the ladies but because I find it extremely difficult and interesting.

Happiness for myself and for my loved ones.

• used to but not anymore

now its money mainly, and happiness