Why do girls think they can "make" a guy love them

why do girls think they can "make" a guy love them...

for example: like try to change a guy to make him the way you want

this is based on what I read on this site

Most Helpful Girl

• No idea, HISTORY should have proved that this doesn't work..For some reason they think themselves so good that he will change.. This NEVER works.. they change for a bit and then go back to being whoever they were to begin with...

What Girls Said 2

• Ummm I never saw anything like that on this site but some women do have that natural ability whether they meant to or not.

Some are naive to think they can

For the most part it boils down to how well a person deals with their relationships and the people they are involved with. Some people whether it be female or male, can be easy to fall in love with and I think people get some of the circumstances mixed up about making a person fall or how they fall for them

• Because there's a lot if bat sh*t crazy girls in this world.

What Guys Said 1

• Well they do that because we can train them. When we find a woman we train her the way that we want her to be. Every man train his woman how he want her to act around certain people. So women think that they can do the same thing.