Guys what do forehead kiss mean to you?

the question title pretty much says it all but I just been reading some things that say that forehead kisses mean that someone loves you or truly cares for you so I wanna know what a guys opinion is on your forehead kisses. Is all this true or is it just a meaningless kiss

Oretty much I'm asking what a forehead kiss means to you personally

Most Helpful Guy

• it means caring and so much love to me...

What Guys Said 3

• It's obviously not a romantic kiss, it doesn't mean that the person doesn't love you but that kiss in particular is more of a sweet kiss, so not sexual at all!

• Depends on the circumstance and who's doing it. But obviously they care about you. Whether it's in a friendship way or boyfriend girlfriend way just depends.

• Personally it's when I try to show I care a lot for her, normally I kiss my girlfriend on the forehead when we are close together and she's opened up a little to me (she finds it really hard) but the situation is'nt right for a kiss on the lips.

What Girls Said 2

• I love when my boyfriend kisses my forehead.

It's the sweetest thing.

To me it means that he loves me and isn't afraid to show a sweet/loving side.

• The meaning of the kiss depends on who the kisser is.