What do I have to do to get a date?

I really don't know what I can do to get dates from girls.

I am told that I'm a real sweetheart, a funny guy, and I have a lot going for me, but I am told (through the 3 years of rejections I've had) that the only thing stopping girls going out with me is my height. They try to spin it that they're not comfortable, but either way, I didn't think it was that big of a deal - is it? I'm happy with my height - before anyone asks. I wouldn't say that I'm not confident, well, I have to be given that I'm still asking girls out after 3 years of getting nowhere - or am I naive?

FTR, I'm 5'2".

After reviewing some of things girls would like, they all want tall guys, and what's worse (doesn't make sense to me) is that they're sacrifice his personality for his height.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Try stilts.

• Keep in mind, women are not something special. They are not as they portray themselves. They into the superficial and physical stuff just as much as men are. You just have to deal with it.