What does a guy mean when he says your "sexy"?

I don't dress slutty. I never show skin that much. But lots of guys say I'm so sexy.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to dress slutty to be sexy. Sexy merely includes anything that makes you sexually appealing. That could be the way your hairstyle looks on you, the way you wear your make-up, your general demeanor or attitude, or maybe they sense a streak of confidence in you. Being sexy is not only physical.

For example, you might think a guy who plays a certain instrument or sport is sexy, just because of his level of skill and passion for the activity. Those things are sexy, but don't just have to do with how the guy dresses.

What Guys Said 2

• he probably thinks you're sexy. however, I wouldn't really know, seeing as how I don't know you or know your face, nor do I care

• Some girls don't dress "slutty" but just give off this vibe of being sexy, whether from their behavior, personality, or physical beauty.

What Girls Said 1

• there is something about you that turns them on and makes them want to have sex with you...sexy is often a certain vibe of body language and confidence and femininity