Do girls have any respect for submissive guys?

As an experiment, I went around tumblr asking girls on anonymous if I could be their bitch not as a joke but more so to see what they would say. Surprisingly, most of the girls seemed more than happy to oblige. One of them answered with, yes you're my bitch now. Another answered with, oh yeah, now such my d*ck. Only a few were like "huh?" the rest seemed to be enthralled by the sense of power. Most of these girls were in the 15-20 age range but does this kind of show that girls like dominant guys but will be more than happy to have a lap dog on the side?

Most Helpful Guy

• They said that to humor you. They played along online, but doubtful in real life.

Unless you are one of those cuckold types that will let your girl sleep with other men. I'm sure they would all be ecstatic about being in a relationship and sleeping around.

What Girls Said 5

• Are you familiar with sarcasm?

• Yes, we like them, st least I do

• they were just having fun on internet. you took it way too seriously..

• I like the guy to take the charge.

• No I like a dominant man who can take control.

What Guys Said 7

• I think some girls do have respect whether it may be little or no respect at all for submissive guys. For most women a submissive guy wouldn't be an ideal boyfriend for them.

• No body likes to get their house dirty with their shoes when they come to their house. I am sure everybody appreciates the functions of their doormat.

• *Reads responses* Thank god for that :D

• i doubt it

• unlikely

• What's the point of being a man if you wanna be submissive?

• seriously I hate being male often times