Girls, what makes one guy in a crowd more interesting to you than the others?

As the question says, describe your personal tastes :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, in a crowd, it's hard to say - lots of distractions! As such, I tend to gravitate towards the guy in the room who seems "different", unique. Especially if you are talking about a crowd and mob mentality, the guy who seems to be doing his own thing. If you are being metaphorical, I'd say qualities that make men appealing are confidence, assertiveness, and caring.

What Girls Said 14

• Girls, what makes one guy in a crowd more interesting to you than the others?

His looks and height.

• Confidence, a calm demeanor, and an amazing/very happy looking smile. That to me makes a guy stand out. If I think a guy's interesting, for one reason or another he is getting a lot of people's attention whether he's trying to or not e.g. the quick thinking funny guy.

• If he's naked...

• what makes a guy stand out well pysical to me he would at least be taller then me I'm only 5 foot 3, dark hair, and a body and grooming that says he looks after himsef well, not in an aggrogant way but in a way that shows he cares about his health and well being. Personality wise self confidence, happy, caring and a good listener.

• A guy that doesn't want to be the centre of attention. And just acts like himself :) Looks wise: I like a wide variation of men but I always melt for nice blue eyes.

• The quiet reserved one

• the guy that looks like he is sweet and caring ,who has that smile that can make me melt ,who has those eyes that can make the stars jealous hehehe lol deep

• He'll stand out more if he is funny and Making people laugh. The tall dark and handsome type usually stand out also to me anyway

• his hotness level

• The one with muscles and broad shoulders and who is tall and has a great style

• Someone whose different looking, maybe a bit more reserved.

• super social or super quiet. I always notice the extremes first.

• He's either really tall or super short

• One that looks different racially

What Guys Said 0