This is something that, at my age, I still don't completely get.
Asking questions like this is what the site is for! :-D
1) Guy asks out girl (they weren't "friends" beforehand).
2) Girls rejects him (an in she says ANYTHING but "yes").
3) Girls says that she just wants to be friends
Question is, guys and girls...why does the girl do step 3?
Does she GENUINELY want his friendship...
...or is she "letting him down easy" and the dialogue in step 3 is a hollow statement?
I know that "it depends on each girl in each situation" (people are complex), but in terms of you girls, as well as any girls that you know...what is the usual reason for this statement?
Guys and girls, vote and reply in your answer, with as much input and scenarios as you like so we can understand your perspective.
Thanks for answering, and feel free to name the pokemon on my avatar! 8-)
- The girl usually truly want the rejected guy's friendship when she offers it43% (18)17% (2)37% (20)Vote
- The girl usually SAYS she wants to be freinds to be nice, but don't mean it57% (24)83% (10)63% (34)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
she probably just wants more guy friends, maybe she is interested in someone else1