Bad move on my part?

Okay. To make a long story short... my ex is still one of my best friends and we both hope to keep it that way. However, I have been treating her, whether knowingly or unknowingly, bad for a while now and she is fed up, understandably. I tried apologizing, but I don't really think she bought it, and has been distant. I don't want our friendship to be broken, so I messaged one of her best friends on fb asking for advice on what I should do now? I saw where she read it, and has not responded...

Was this a bad move on my part? Will she ever give me any advice or just tell my ex, or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• You did the right thing by appoligizing, but that's pretty much all you can do for now. Just give her space, she'll come back when she's ready. Some people have difficulty being friends with exes, so that may be going on as well.

• Yeah, I'll just give her some space and see what happens... Thanks for the answer.

What Girls Said 1

• My first.question is...your exes and best friends...y are you not together?

• Well, to make a REALLY long story short... I'm 18 and she's 24. Basically, it's just not the right time in either of our lives, so instead of running it completely into the dirt, we decided to just be friends. And if it turns out that there is in fact no future of us together, then we can still be friends.

• Ohhhh. Got cha. Well like the above said give her some space. If the friendship means as much to her if it does you...shell come around.

• I sure hope so. Thanks for the answer.

What Guys Said 0