Guys, do you hang out with your friends more than your girlfriend when you're losing interest?

me and my boyfriend used to hang out EVERY DAY when we first started dating. that lasted like 10 months. here lately he's been ditching me for his friends. he'll say "sorry I can only see you for like an hour because my friend and me are gonna go hunting" and I'm like "Wow..you hung out with him all day yesterday AND spent the night at his house". he'll even hang out with his friend three days in a row and will barely text me. I honestly would get bored with my friend if I saw them that much. when I call him, he's always with his friends doing stuff and when we hang out he only sees me for a bit and it's always late at night. I kinda feel like I'm being used these days. I always have to text him first or call him first. he won't initiate anything and he'll say "omg I love you and miss you so much! it feels like I haven't seen you in forever. we should hang out tomorrow!" and I think "YES I finally get to spend some time with him" but then he'll say "how late do you think I can come over?" and I'm like "idk.." and he's like "i'm hanging with my friends but I can come over at 9 and hang out for a bit" and all we do is cuddle and have sex. it's pretty boring. I remember I asked him if I could tag along with him and his friends he didn't really answer he just dropped me off at my house and said I love you and left to go hang out with his friend. it's annoying when he's talking about how much he misses me, yet he does nothing about it! I'm becoming bitter and that's not good.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop being a door mat. Do your own thing, stop waiting up for your boyfriend. He obviously doesn't appreciate you as much anymore. Once you stop being available all the time he'll notice and make your grievance known, if he doesn't ever bother, talk to him about it, if nothing changes, dump him he's just using you.

What Guys Said 2

• sounds like he's using you for sex. try making yourself unavailable and see what he does.

• Sometimes, yes I like to find comfort in hanging with friends, not necessarily girls though, but it's just something else to do.

What Girls Said 2

• uh don't let him come over at night, tell him you're not in the mood if you don't wanna have sex.

but seriously every day for 10 months? yeah no wonder he wants to see his friends

• he's either taking you for granted or cheating or something..don't like the sound of this sorry