Guys-if you kept glancing at a girl you had your eye on?

Let's say you were in church and sat in front a girl you had your eye on but don't know. (It's a big church.) She came alone to church (as you did). You kept glancing back at her but she didn't glance back as she either looked down or continued to look forward.

If you were interested would you give up after this one encounter or would you sit nearby her next week or even try to evenutally strike up a conversation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well being that I'm typically shy, I'd probably just look at her more and hope she smiled back, that'd give me confidence to go speak to her lol

What Guys Said 1

• If it was at church, to be honest I probably wouldn't try to sit next to her next week for fear that she might be polite and not show it, but that in actuality I was bothering her.

What Girls Said 1

• There's a guy who keeps glancing back at me for a year and when I catch him,he doesn't look away.His friends also saw him doing that.But he never talked to me.Lol.