Would a guy do this in front of a girl he likes?

Would a guy flirt in front of a girl that he is interested in? I noticed this guy flirts with other girls in front of me- he will do things like call them pretty, tease them, etc. He showed me a picture of some girl and he had his arms around her. He also mentioned that he had a girlfriend in the past. Is he trying to make me jealous or am I just reading too much into it? Also, would a guy pretend to forget things about you to downplay his interest or something? This past weekend I spent a good amount of time with him in a group- but we were together for a lot of it and he asked me if I was there. Do guys do this type of thing in front of girls they're interested in?

Most Helpful Guy

• How do you know he likes you? Sometimes things slip your mind like that group sccenario, I've had off days where I need someone to say yeah I did ... then it all comes back.

He's either not interested or he's trying to make you jealous.

He may be smart with it if he's unsure if you friend zoned him, he may just be keeping his options open so he doesn't get hung up on you for years and years.

Some people are also natrally flirty, I know someone who flirted with every girl and asked odd questions his girlfriend didn't care because she knew that's the kind of guy he was.

• I don't know for sure if he likes me, but I know he treats me differently than he treats other girls- like he will hug them and put his arms around them, but he seemed a bit nervous when he gave me a handshake. He seemed a little jealous when I said this other guy was cute, he has said nice things about me out loud but almost to himself, he sometimes stutters if I look him in the eye, sometimes he stares at my lips- just little things like that.

• Well if you like a girl you seem to either be nervous or comfortable with them, so that's a good sign.

He may be doing this to gauge your reaction, or just he's a kind of joking guy who does that. He may also be a scumbag, but if he's acting differently around you it sounds like he might like you. Personally when I like a girl I don't take part in things like making fun of her past crush, or things that show I'm like everyone else and that nothing is really different which may say (You're a frien

• friend), most people don't seem to do this kind of thing however so he is probably very different.

What Guys Said 1

• No, I don't, I don't know about others. This guy is trying to make you jealous and you shouldn't be fooling around with him, he is being a jerk who doesn't know how to treat a woman, so just ignore him or do the same thing he is doing to you

What Girls Said 1

• from experience, this happ to me too and I will say whatever guy does that is an immature selfish jerk! he's toying with your emotions and isn't serious or trustworthy at all! no grown mature kind hearted man would do that ! you should just keep your distance and not talk to him instead of communicating his feelings to u,he chose to play games instead to test u! not cool