Why are there hot rich models who have wish lists?

So some models have wishlists on their twitter. Like they make 4x my salary and I'm supposed to buy them stuff because they're hot? LOL? WHAT?

Wishlists on amazon lol. Like to buy them gifts. you know?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha because some guys actually DO buy them stuff and enjoy doing it. It's a win/win for people who like that kind of thing, though I can't begin to understand it.

What Girls Said 4

• I guess everyone likes free sh*t-even if they don't need it. My concern is more for the idiots that buy it or contribute money for it.

• Wait, huh? Why are you talking about buying stuff for them? They are models you know personally? Some people are shallow and want expensive gifts. Others just want to receive something from the person they like.

• Uhm..they're human too

• what? they aren't allowed to wish for a brain? or a heart? or courage? :P

• no like an amazon wishlist not an actual wish lol.

• i know, I was being facetious :)

What Guys Said 2

• ONe they're sold, they just keep on selling themselves. They don't know what else to do!

• They know there is going to be some pitiful schmuck out there that will actually buy them something hoping they can get some kind of positive attention from them. You're just one of the smarter ones. I mean, I didn't know that those internet Nigerian scams are taking a lot of money. Who would believe that? I have no idea, but plenty of people are.

"There's a sucker born every minute."