What do you do when your girlfriend of 2.5 years starts texting random HI's too you?

What do you do when your girlfriend of 2.5yrs starts texting random HI's too you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Define random. She just wants to say hi. Either that or she's hinting that you don't contact her enough (or at all)

• You text her back, or a brief call to say hi .that's sweet she is thinking of you enjoy it when she does that.your on her mind and in her heart.

• Depends on the situation, have you been spending enough time with her? If not, then that could be her way of hinting to you that she misses you and she is thinking of you. Doesn't really matter how long you have been together.

What Guys Said 3

• Say, Hello back, she just wants some attention.

• You could answer.

• ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RESPOND RIGHT AWAY. she's trying to control and keep track of you. keep some mystery to where you are and what you are doing. don't let her have control of your life. you can say hi back when its convenient for you. she is looking for something that isn't there.

• what bullsh*t. she just wants to say hi to let you know that she's thinking of you.

• Wow. You really are stupid aren't you. -_- She misses the guy. You wouldn't know because you're not a girl.

• for the QA if you are 25-29 don't listen to the 15 year olds. youve been w her 2.5 years so you know there's something up. who knows why for sure tho. I could have questioned what you are doing to make her feel the need to text you and the kids wld all agree w me then but I'm keeping it real and that doesn't go with the crap girls read in cosmo & actually believe. I think your girl is putting pressure on you for something