When a girl asks you what are you doing this weekend, is it a sign you should organize something with her?

Well when you're flirting with a girl and she asks you that question is it a sign you should organize something or is this not always the case and she's just trying to make conversation?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. What are you doing this weekend often means are you free to spend time with me. But we'd never ask that straight, she's giving you an opportunity to ask her out. Most the time we never ask the question of what are you doing unless we want to know if you're free or not.

• but hten if you're not free she might think that you're making up excuses and don't want to spend time with her?

• If you're busy then don't be afraid to say so, she won't expect you to always be free. Just mention when you are free. e.g. "I'm going to a bbq with the family today, but have no plans for the rest of tomorrow."

What Girls Said 2

• It can be either, your best bet is to say "I'm not sure yet, do you have any plans?" or somehting along those lines, if she does have plans then it's obvious she's just making conversation.

• no its not always the case when I say that to guys... I use it to make conversation...

What Guys Said 3

• That would be a hint enough for me to want to ask her what she's doing and organize something with her.

• its an opportunity to get an "exccuse" to get together.

Make sure you get a good one.

• yep