Is this a positive or negative sign to meet up?

I asked this girl out for a trip to a museum tomorrow and she replied that she should be free tomorrow. Does she means she is free or not free? Or does she means she is free but do not want to go to the museum?

Thanks for all your answers!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, girls will never give you 100% confirmation about anything (except I guess marriage proposals), so "should be free" is as good of a confirmation as you can hope to get.

They always leave room to back out. But trust me, she expects you will take her to the museum.

What Girls Said 3

• Sigh... cmon now, she means she is free to go. If she didn't want to she would say she was busy!

• Dude, she said 'she might be free..break it down now. obviously if she was going to decline she would have said she was going to be busy' right? o.o don't over think. Have fun, good luck!

• Just a choice of words, sounds to me like a yes. She could just be playing it cool as in 'should be free' instead of 'am free' in order not to appear too keen, us girls aren't like guys with our answers we never put things simply, purely not to appear a certain way.

What Guys Said 1