Is my girlfriend being harassed?

I woke up and some anonymous guy asked her this on a social network site, he asked, "You need this site so bad because your so called man can't be a real and give you the attention you need" My girlfriend said to him, "What are you talking about he gives me attention." Should I comment back or leave it alone.

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Guy

• yea that's charming. watch out she might fall for that line. come on dude let it go. some idiot getting on your nerves its just not worth it.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Just ignore him since he's obviously the one lacking attention

0|1
    0|0
  • Leave it alone. That's actually pretty nice compared to what some guys will say to girls on here. Mostly likely, he doesn't actually know anything about you and/or her... he's just trying to flirt and get her to flirt back.

0|1
    0|0
  • sunds like he's trolling on your girl. I'd step in but don't harrase him back, that's what he wants.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would just leave it alone, tell her to block him. It sounds like it will provoke a lot of unneeded drama.

0|0
    0|0
  • ignore it. I don't know why _she_ responded at all. she should have ignore it. or told him to go f*** himself, then ignored any subsequence comments. how does he know anything about her _man_ anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would just ignore it, have her block him, you guys don't need drama [: People are just ignorant.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Do not feed the trolls.

1|2
    0|0
  • Leave it alone. Why bother getting worked up over some random person on the Internet?

0|1
    0|0
  • What happened? Not understanding your story.

0|1
    0|0