Is my girlfriend being harassed?

I woke up and some anonymous guy asked her this on a social network site, he asked, "You need this site so bad because your so called man can't be a real and give you the attention you need" My girlfriend said to him, "What are you talking about he gives me attention." Should I comment back or leave it alone.

Most Helpful Guy

• yea that's charming. watch out she might fall for that line. come on dude let it go. some idiot getting on your nerves its just not worth it.

What Girls Said 6

• Just ignore him since he's obviously the one lacking attention

• Leave it alone. That's actually pretty nice compared to what some guys will say to girls on here. Mostly likely, he doesn't actually know anything about you and/or her... he's just trying to flirt and get her to flirt back.

• sunds like he's trolling on your girl. I'd step in but don't harrase him back, that's what he wants.

• I would just leave it alone, tell her to block him. It sounds like it will provoke a lot of unneeded drama.

• ignore it. I don't know why _she_ responded at all. she should have ignore it. or told him to go f*** himself, then ignored any subsequence comments. how does he know anything about her _man_ anyways.

• I would just ignore it, have her block him, you guys don't need drama [: People are just ignorant.

What Guys Said 3

• Do not feed the trolls.

• Leave it alone. Why bother getting worked up over some random person on the Internet?

• What happened? Not understanding your story.