NOT a player type. would you not contact a girl ever again?

This guy I met is super nice and sweet. he's more of the shy guy type. he showed interest in me at first, and it was really obvious. according to people from his school, he's a really shy guy, nice, thoughtful guy. I was the only girl he texted, and everything went well until he went to a one month trip. before he left he said that he won't be able to talk to me for the whole month, and I was busy myself so I didn't mind. he came back yesterday and I didn't get anything. would he contact eventually?;; I would contact myself, but it feels like I've been doing a lot of contacting first for the past few weeks and I don't want to look desperate. I'm just really confused. its his birthday in 3 weeks, and w had this conversation about birthdays before, and I said id make his special. and I was thinking of baking something for him. but I really don't know what to do at this point. any thoughts? :(

Most Helpful Girl

• contact him but don't expect too much.

What Guys Said 1

• I feel like you can text him and just ask him if he's still interested in getting together, that you'd like to celebrate his birthday with him but if he's lost interest, you're okay with that.

What Girls Said 1

• just call him and ask him either hell engage or he won't but at least you'll know, take the games out of it and just find out