He's my first boyfriend - should I tell him?

I've been dating this really great guy for about 2 months now. Things are going extremely well and getting pretty serious..! I'm pretty open with him but honestly he's my first boyfriend ever..! And I'm really scared to tell him that..I don't want him to think I'm some lame prude girl who never had a boyfriend, I mean I've gone out with others guys before and dated before him but now he's someone I'm really serious about.. Should I tell him he's the 1st boyfriend I've had.. Or does It really not matter? Guys seriously what do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• To me it wouldn't have mattered. He will probably feel good and flattered to know he's the first one you find "good enough to date" when you tell him. So no hesitation!

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see why you can't tell him. There is nothing wrong with that and it will make him feel special. If he cares about you and likes you as much as he seems that he does then he will understand and he will be pleased that you have told him and been honest.

Just go for it, I'm sure that all will be fine.