Online dating profile?

What makes an attractive online dating profile? What do women want to see that gets them curious?

Most Helpful Guy

• Say that you have a prison record, you are abusive, can't be trusted, a liar, will cheat on her, drink too much, loves to drive fast, etc. To most women you are now too good to be true.

What Girls Said 6

• These are some of the things I liked to see when I was looking at a guy's online profile when I was looking:

-Talks about his interests: A lot of people make the mistake of writing one sentence. Too many people do this "Hi my name is Micheal, if you wanna no moar message me." No, not a good line at all. This will not get you anything.

Write a brief paragraph or two at least. This gives the person a good idea of who you are.

-Have recent pictures. Key here is recent, within the last year or so. No older than that. Some people put pics of themselves that didn't even look like them now. They had pics of themselves in high school. I want to be able to recognize you if I was going to meet you. Also have pics of you doing something you like. This will add weight to your words when people read your profile.

-Don't only post pics with a bunch of friends. How will people know which one you are?

-Post some stuff about your hobbies and aspirations for the future. Keep out any negative stuff. Putting down that women are too picky or that they lie, or that your ex girlfriend is dumb is only going to turn people away. Keep it positive.

-Be clear about what you are looking for. If you want short-term or casual flings, don't put in your profile that you are looking to get married or for a long-term relationship, that leads people on.

-Spelling! This is really important, make sure that what you type makes sense. Try to keep spelling mistakes to a minimum. A couple is not a huge deal, but using a lot of abbreviations and mispelling a lot of words can make it hard to understand. I came across this a lot too online. So it's important to proof-read what you type.

I know this stuff sounds like a lot of work, but honestly if you want results you will want to put your best foot forward. You wouldn't go to a job interview with spelling mistakes on your resume and wearing your pj's? So why not make a great first impression online?

• What makes an attractive online dating profile?

For me attractive pictures.

What do women want to see that gets them curious?

Depends on the woman for this woman his height and income.

• I look at the picture to see if we have anything in common physically first. I am reasonable and I do not need perfection, just someone close to average and healthy looking. Then I look at their headline.. is it misspelled or offensive? I take time to note the options; does he drive? kids? height in normal ranges? employment? smoke? drink?..

Many do not make it past this stage but if they do I will almost always say hi if:

-He is not rude in his essay section.

-He wrote things and not dskjdfkjdsfj.

-It seems like we would get long.

• personally women looking for a real relationship, want you to be personally honest.

• exactly what Erinlove said. That is a perfect answer

• Someone hot.

What Guys Said 2

• 1. if you're physically attractive

2. the height specified on your profile

That's pretty much it, online dating is all about physical status

• Some ridiculously hot guy they could never have in reality.