Have you ever just didn't want to hang out?

I think I do this a little too much -- but sometimes when people ask me to hang out I just don't want to (but I don't tell them that), then I make up some excuse. It's not because of the people, I just plain don't want to!

Do you always go out even if you don't want to?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah all the time, I enjoy spending time alone, I can amuse myself but there are times when I fancy going out and someone is always up for going out so I'm in a pretty good position. I think now I'm older, I'm getting lazier and some of my friends aren't quite as mature as me and I just don't feel as bothered about going out as much.

What Guys Said 2

• <---

• Yeah, lots of times. I'm more of a loner, spend time meditating by myself kind of guy. My friends are too crazy haha

What Girls Said 2

• I rarely get asked to hang out, so often I will go anyway. But I work long hours so if I have a chance to go out, I will. If not, I'll say I'm working because its true. Plus, if I have to be back at work by 5:30AM... I can't have much of a social life anyway.

• yes