Clever ideas for first online message?

Something to set myself apart from the 100s of other messages each girls gets everyday. I always feel like I'm so lame when I try and make it person to their profile or witty, or silly etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Things not to say...hello, hey, wassup, what's up, how are ya, how are you doing, wanna see my pecker, wanna Skype, I am the guy that does the NBC programming and thought it was smart to show a monkey commercial right after Gabby Douglas's gymnastic program, I feel an itch I can't scratch so I might go see Batman tonight. Things to say... I have some really good news...I just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico, Will you make me the happiest man in the world and ...go with me to Golden Coral, So you wanna be a french fry, wtf would you do for a Klondike bar, I am like Burger King-you can have me your way, I am like Mcdonalds I love to see you smile, Did you know I used to be allergic to alcohol-every time I drank it I broke out in handcuffs, did you know 4 out of 5 dentists recommend talking to me on meebo. I hope this list was helpful to you.

• haha, yes. this is was helpful.

• Glad I could be of service to you sir.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't say anything sexual. It will set you apart from tons of guys.

• Agreed... But that still doesn't help with getting a response.

• haha but will also make him the same as tons of other guys.

• Just saying hey would work for me, but that's just me. I wouldn't want a guy to say anything else. Just start with hey and work up from there.

• nothing sexual be funny don't just say hi or hello say something creative like I'm hungry orr random heheh that's what I do lol

What Guys Said 2

• The problem is different women will respond differently. I don't think there is a "magic template" that works even most of the time.

Generic tips is to leave some mystery, try to make her curious, put something in your message that shows you read her profile. Make sure your best photos are up because even women in spite their insistence do go by looks too. But even with all that, many women simply won't respond anyway.

• How are we supposed to come up with a clever idea without seeing her profile? Are you just asking for a pickup line?

• No, its not for a specific person. It's more a question about how to not be so boring sounding in the first message. Like, ideas on conversation starters or how to get them more interested in responding to me. I'm not asking for an actual line.