How do you know when a guy wants to be with you or just be friends?

how do you know when a guy wants to be with you or just be friends ? I have a guy I talk to sometimes and I don't know I he wants to be just my friend or more. he always wants me to go and see him to entertain him I just don't get what he wants from me I need some advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is possible he wants more, he might just lack the confidence to push for more. Nowadays more and more guys don't want to push for more, out of concern of rejection or being seen as creepy. If you want more from him, then kinda hint at it, if you really like him as a boyfriend, take the initiative and see how he reacts. Otherwise, if you're happy to be his friend, just let things go the way they are.

What Guys Said 1

• A guy that wants to be just friends won't be flirting with you, initiating to go out to places with you, getting close with you.

What Girls Said 1

• if he is your freind..then why don't you ask him ?

if he IS your friend, it shouldn't triun your friendship