Guys, are you ever down for a girl your friend has been with?

I'm stuck in a triangle. I liked this one guy, we'll call him Paul, and we ended up hooking up not too long ago. But before we hooked up I was introduced to his friend, we'll call him Kevin, and we really clicked. So far, I haven't hooked up with Paul again and I don't really plan to and I've kind of started talking to Kevin. I know that they're really good friends but I don't know what's going on here.

If you guys were in this position, would you still be interested in a girl that has hooked up with one of your friends? Is it a big deal or not a problem at all? Feedback would be great just so I can get a sense of what he might be thinking. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Been in this situation before where I was with a girl that hooked up with a friend of mine either before or after me. And I ALWAYS got compared. And that's actually not a fun feeling (even when you come out "on top").

Now you gonna tell me you won't compare. They all said that. But it's bound to happen.

But even if you somehow manage to not do that, he is still gonna feel compared. Think about it, all those questions of girls on here about feeling compared to models or even p*rn actresses. And those aren't even people in their life's. people feel compared. And they don't like it.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't sleep around with several guys of the same social circle. Trust me when guys in the same group hear about how you've slept around in their social circle they'll think you're a slut and they will look down on you. Also it sometimes pits bros against each other and makes them jealous and resent each other.

You f***ed up you shouldn't have spread your legs so easily. Now there's nothing respectable you can do but stay friends with all of paul's close Guy friends

• If they are my best friend then the answer is never. It is a rule among guys to never sleep with someone your best friend has slept with. I am sure there are many guys who will not follow this rule but I believe in loyalty to my friends. For me it is a deal breaker no matter how hot you are but I am sure there are guys who don't follow this guy code.

• I saw a question on here not long ago where a girl was dating a guy who had history with her best friend. And they constantly joked about how they used to hook up. No surprise the girl got really bothered by this.

It's one thing to have history, it's another to let it interfere with your relationship.

• as a personal rule, I don't do anything with anyone that my friends have touched, that's just me though

• No. It has nothing to do with any bro code, or anything like that. I just wouldn't feel right knowing my friend has been with my wife or girlfriend. There is no way I would consider her, while we were still friends.

What Girls Said 3

• My two male best friends passed around my female friend. First, it was guy #1 that had her, mostly for sex. He got bored, dumped her, and pushed her onto his best friend, who is guy #2. The same cycle is going on with sex and blah blah blah. She's like a toy. The odd thing is she doesn't mind being the toy.

• You're treading into the homie hopping realm as another poster stated. I suggest you get yourself out of this before things go bad for you.

• DONT BE A HOMIE HOPPER! nobody respects a girl who has been with multiple guys in the crew! that's the fastest way to get a sh*tty reputation. don't fck more than one guy in the same circle because you will be talked about and you won't be respected. Please don't believe that this guy is GENUINELY interested in you. Guys play that game of pretending to like you to your face, then trashing you behind your back. No guy wants to be with a girl his friend has been with unless its just a sex thing. Don't play yourself More than likely he is NOT interested in you for anything but sex and will see you as a slut. Back away from these guys

• i agree, but I think it's mostly on the dude's friend on whether or not he wants to hook up with her