What to do when he won't make time to talk to you?

I met this man through a travel blog. I am travelling to his country next month alone & thought it would be nice to connect with some people from this country. I met a very nice man and we are not only friends but we decided maybe more but we would see when we meet. The problem is he says he is interested but he talks very little to me which from my experience if someone is interested in you they want to talk with you at least once a week for at least 10 mins. Any spins on this.

Most Helpful Girl

• this kinda happens to me, but this guy was really in love with me and I i know I hurted him a lot of times, so I think that's why he isn't talking to me. I don't know you entire story with this guy. I hope you don't mind me asking where you are going? if he hasn't talked to you before you are leaving I wouldn't bother to tell him and when you get back home and he ask you when you are coming just say you hav already been there and if he wants to see you he has to come to you.

What Guys Said 3

• If he's not making time to talk to you, you don't make time for him.

• Maybe his wife will not let him talk to you?

• could you think he probably the shy type,he intimidated by you or perhaps finding hard time strikin a convo and keeping it flowing. or perhaps he playin arnd perhaps has a gf? busy at work ? a lot of factors contribute

What Girls Said 3

• Because you not a priority in his life

• Ok first going to a unknown country alone is a bad idea anything could happen second how do you no he isn't married with kids or a phyco killer any one could be anyone online

• Maybe he really is busy. If he can't make time for you, make time for him.