What does this mean? Is he over me?

He broke up with me via text saying he doesn't feel the same way about me anymore. Then, a few days later, he still messed around with me and hit on me? What does this mean?

Thing is I really like him though. Should I still push him away?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he's wanting the benefits of a relationship without the commitment.

What Guys Said 4

• He wants his cake and wants to eat it (you) too. Pretty crappy for anyone to break up via text. Def need to cut all contact and delete his info, he's not a real man.

• Never accept a break-up via text, that's really a p****-move.

Maybe he hits on you to get some goodbye sex, I Don't Know.

But you should stop the contact with him, if he stalks you, you'll have to remind him that he broke up with you VIA TEXT =:O

• Do you want to be a piece of meat? Used just for sex?

• It means he had another girl he was interested in before but it did not pan out and now he wants to have you as a fwb

• What does it matter if you really like this guy. If someone treats you like a steaming pile of poo it should not matter.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should tell you're get mixed signals from him and ask him what it means

• Yes push him away. He'll respect you more. Guys dig girls who will stand up for themselves. You don't have to be mean about it but just don't give him the time of day. Seems like he wants his cake and eat it too. Do no contact and let him think about things for awhile.