Hiding me from something?

Here's the situation, I've been talking to this girl, she says she has feelings for me, and that she likes me and thinks about me all the time. Went out on a date..i got her roses and she snuck them down stairs so no one would see...red flag...she told me she was shy...then today things were going good..i commented on one of her photos on fb...and I said... " I told yah your smile could light up a room."...she deleted it...looked at all the other stuff that I posted..i guess she deleted them too...what would you guys do? red flag? thinking she likes someone else and is just using me?

Thanks for all the responses everyone =) I confronted her and this is what she said "m not hiding anything from you cody whatsoever. I'm jus afraid of falling for someone and it not working out pretty much."

Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• That really sucks, I wouldn't even bother trying to talk or date her. She's definitely trying to hide you from somebody or from everyone. Move on and don't waste your time with her anymore.

• damnn yeahh, sh*tty =/

• happens all the time, I ignored her for 3 days because of it..and she kept texting me..telling me she missed me and was wondering I wasn't talking to her... but after today..forget it..ima jus do me...workout...school...maybe ill catch someones eye.

• Sounds like a good plan, I'm sure somebody will be attracted to you :) Good luck

What Girls Said 8

• I think you just need to walk away and quit while you are ahead.

She keeps saying she likes you and thinks about you ALL the time but her actions speak differently. Never forget that "Actions speak louder than words." It's very cliche but its the truth. You don't deserve somebody who is going to lie to your face and use you to fill another man's shoes.

• She is dating you for a diversion, but doesn't want anyone to know

or

You are one of multiple guys she is seeing right now and she isn't ready to pick just one

or

You are the guy she is stepping out with...

• lol...sounds so complicated

• I think you're not the only boy with his toe in the pool at this swim meet...

• awhh sh*tty =/ why would she lie and stuff...ahh girls

• she's hiding you.

• If I started deleting your comments off my Facebook, that means either I have another guy I like and don't want him knowing about you or I'm hiding you from my friends/family.

• i don't know what she is doing, but whatever she is doing she is being incrediably rude. Maybe she has a boyfriend that is jealous or something, but at the same time she started the whole thing so she should have thought of that before she told you she likes you and went out on a date with her. Maybe her parents don't like her dating?

• either she already has a boyfriend or she doesn't want people to know your dating but either way I would confront her about it and then if she says it is nothing say sorry but I don't want to deal with this and move on!

• I confronted her about it..and this is what she said "m not hiding anything from you cody whatsoever. I'm jus afraid of falling for someone and it not working out pretty much."

• weirddd. jus move on then?

• There's someone else in the picture, she's just stringing you along and keeping your attention just in case things with her "other man" don't work out.

• I think she likes you but has some relationship or someone she is seeing. Maybe she isn't sure in that guy so she wants to keep you on the hook just in case. Yeah, I did it and not proud on it. But I just want to make your illusions go away. Just go on and if she wants you she will react on ignoring. Look at u! You are handsome... You don't need that! ;-)

What Guys Said 3

• probably has a few boyfriends or something, I wouldn't waste my time, I'd be like "ok so you're embarrassed to get compliments from me in public, OK, I'm moving on" *in my mind*

• Maybe just pursue an "open relationship". That way you don't have to worry if she's hiding something from you or not.

• sorry bro.. what is an open relationship? like just hanging and stuff or?

• Boyfriend boyfriend I can be your boyfriend.

Damn.

She has a boyfriend.