Why do some taken men do this?

For example I meet a cute guy, we start a good conversation and he asks if we could hang out some time either to eat or for coffee. But later on to find out he is either married or has a g.f and has kids.

So that means they only want me for a hookup or what?

This is getting very dissapointing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he just wants to be friends. We can't win either way can we?

What Guys Said 3

• Same reason why some women that are taken do it. They are selfish, and don't care about their partners.

• It's not because he's married or has a g-f that he doesn't want to talk with you.

It's not because he wants to talk, have a coffee or dinner (or all three) with you that he wants you to be his misstress.

• They're taken but that doesn't mean they can't try.

What Girls Said 1

• Everyone has their own reasons. maybe he thought you were someone he can talk to or seemed like a fun person to chill with. doesn't always mean he wants to hook up. I mean taken people can have friends too, right? hahha. unless he said lets f*** or w.e. ha ha then yeah he's an ass for it.