Should I keep writing to my girlfriend?

She's at camp right now, and I've been writing her two letters a week for the past 5 weeks, but she isn't able to write back, is it okay if I continue to send her letters?

Well, she got back and decided that I sent her too many letters and that they overwhelmed her and now she wants to take a break...

Most Helpful Girl

• yes!

What Girls Said 5

• Sure, send her has many letters as you'd like.

• Definitely, I'm sure she's enjoying them :) I love getting letters and when I stop getting letters I get worried.

• yes I think you should, even if she doesn't get time to reply, it shows that your loyal and being commited to her and that you haven't forgotten her.

• If you can be sure she is receiving them, why not?

• yeah, I'd say you could backed it down to maybe one per week. sorry man. but it's for the best, it means that she just wasn't right for you, you deserve someone who will appreciate you writing to her.

What Guys Said 3

• I would continue to write her man. Especially if you love her. Like the ladies said, it shows that you love her, care for her, miss her, think about her and that she is important enough to you that you take the time out to write her. She might not be able to show it right now but I'm sure she loves every letter that she is getting from you and she will save them for years to come even.

• just wait till she gets home and evaluate your relation with her upon her explanation..

cause if now she don't have time to reply to you how will be later..?

• maybe you should read the question more carefully before offering relationship advice...

I didn't say that she didn't have the time to write back, I said that she was unable to write back.

• my mistake..Oops

• sounds ok..she deserves her space..