How do I respond to this ?

I've been seeing this girl for about 3 months and I finally got the picture that she is leading my on seeing other guys and such. She kept telling me she was not ready for a relationship. I finally got fed up and told her if she wants me to wait for her to be ready, and if she really has never met a guy like me, to stop seeing other people and we'll proceed in making us a good couple, if not I'm not going to be around. She responds saying she was never seeing anyone else. which is COMPLETELY untrue and I know it for a FACT, how do I respond to that ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her you know she's lying and you are no longer interested. If she's lying about stuff now and you aren't even together than she will def lie later. I suggest walking away from this one, unless you wanna go through heartache.

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like it's time to say goodbye anyways, she's lying about seeing other guys, she wants the best of both worlds pretty much.

• Stop seeing her. If you know for a fact that she lied, only you can determine whether or not you want to date and/or get into a relationship with a liar. This is up to YOU, not her.

• RUNNN!

What Guys Said 1

• If she's outright lying about seeing others, then it's time to say goodbye. Simple as that. Who knows what other lies she'll be telling next week!