Girl what do you talk with a guy you just met?

What kind of conversation and how would you keep the conversation going? What do you like to talk about. What if there is an awkward silence? And how do you keep eye contact

Most Helpful Girl

• What's going on around us, asking questions about his job/school, his taste in music, where he grew up, what he likes to do for fun. Etc. I like to talk about most things, it's interesting to meet new people. You don't have to keep eye contact the whole time ... I've always heard that it's good to stand to the side of a guy when you're talking -- that makes it easier. Stand not quite parallel to them, with your shoulders tilted a bit that way. Look them in the eyes now and then, especially if they are answering a question. Otherwise, you can look in their general direction and it will be ok.

What Girls Said 6

• With guys I meet at school, we mainly talk about class-related things. Tests, homework, material we don't understand or find interesting, what our majors are and future career plans, etc. Conversation just carries on naturally from there to other subjects. For guys I meet outside of class or completely outside of school, depending on the situation, I might make smalltalk about common interest type things like music or movies. Those are pretty harmless topics most of the time, and it's an easy and fun way to bond and make a friend or catch the interest of someone.

• im a slightly nervous talker so I burn through topics until I find common ground with a guy, ill think about how I even met him (college, through a friend,etc) and ask him questions based on that. if I can just find common ground somewhere I have no problem with eye contact

• Random stuff..their interest and stuff.

• I always keep eye contact no matter what were doing, or try to at least. Usually I talk about things I like, or things going on in my life. Music usually seems like an awesome starter and help for conversations with me. With awkward silences I try to think of things that seems like he'd be into that I am or random things. I don't like talking about myself much, but like to listen and talk when things connect more.

• Fun stuff ...

Jokes ...

Nintendo ...

Where's the nearest Paintball arena ...

Arcade ...

anything, that's of interest to both of us!

• hmm whatever I feel like, depends on the person

What Guys Said 0