I don't like french kissing, is it him or me?

I don't nescessarily hate it, I just like normal kissing a bit more. When we kiss he'll sort of just jam his tongue in my mouth and let it sit there, maybe he likes it but I don't. What can I do to fix this?

Most Helpful Girl

• do it differently and tell him after that you "really like it this way"

just try kissing differently. sounds like he is a bad and or inexperienced kisser. you aren't spposed to just let it sit there, you are supposed to move your tongues together in the mouth...flick the tips together or in circles. it all flows naturally at least with me and any other guy I made out with.

i like french the best really, better than regular.

What Guys Said 1

• It's definitely not you. What you described above wouldn't be enjoyable to many people...sounds like he should put more thought into it. Talk to him about it or show him how its done?

What Girls Said 4

• it's him lol You aren't suppose to stick it in there like a dead fish XD

• french kissing feels really good and it is a turn on if you guys are doing it right... Not everyone knows how to good french kiss so keep on trying

• you need to teach him. it's from inexperience.

• it's him.

• how can I fix it?

• eh, sometimes you just can't. if it's him you can't change someone. unless you tell him what you don't like about it he will continue how its going.