Done it again, I'm a fool :(

i done something stupid, years ago I fell in love with a girl I shouldn't have, long story we we good friends and one of the hardest things to do was get rid of her, cut her out of my life but I managed it, after about 2 years apart she contacted me again and I thought I could just be friends with her, I was being naive because I have fell for her again, I sort of told her how I feel and she is now in a relationship and it hurts, not really a question, I was just feeling lonely :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Hang in there... If it's meant to be, she'll come back to you. Give yourself a time frame. I'm sort of in the same boat as you. We, the broken-hearted need to be strong

What Girls Said 5

• Awww .. this sucks man! ... I am a crazy person and if I were you I would go to her and spill out everything .. and I wouldn't care .. I would at least let everything out .. if she wants to do something about it , and its meant to be .. she ll most probably come to you .. if not , then she is not worth it dude !.. anyway I know it sounds crazy and all , but that's what I would do :)

• thanks for the advice, its rwally complicated atm and I don't know what I want to do, I think I want to cut her out of my life again but I have text messages from her that say she's so glad she's got me back in her life and I don't want to be the a**hole who just ups and leaves

• be there when she needs you

• thanks I will be, I always am now

• Aww! -hugs- I sorta know the feeling! Things will get better I hope!

• there are only 2 ways things can get better and that's if we got together which I can't ever see, or cut her out of my life again, we were really close too so that would be hard to do, thanks though

• Distance yourself. I know it hurts. It happened to me.

• Send her a song that reminds you of her...see what happens. If it's ment to be it will happen!

• i wrote her a song but she didn't want to hear it :( wrote the lyrics, added a acoustic guitar part, recorded it burnt it to disc made an CD cover sleeve gave it to her and she took it at first bust said it was weird so I offered to take it back and she said yeah I want it to stay with you

What Guys Said 1