The guy just stopped texting, what to do?

I have been talking to a guy for about a month now and he usually texts me says good morning and stuff but today he didn't text me at all. I haven't texted him either because I didn't want to seem crazy and like I'm waiting by the phone. Should I text him? Do you think He's waiting for me too? Do you think maybe he doesn't want to talk anymore? WHAT DO I DO!

Most Helpful Girl

• he texts you every single day, it is fine to text him if he texts you all the time consistently, it will show you are interested. don't freak out after one day. just freak out if this becomes a pattern or you start not hearing from him for longer amounts of time.

What Guys Said 1

• Sometimes you need to let the other party know that you are just as interested as they are and initiate contact. Girls forget that if we are doing all the work then we really don't know where the girl stands in the relationship. He may just be testing you to see if you care enough to text him first.

What Girls Said 1

• Just text him, if he doesn't reply then it's probably loss of interest.