Your take on online dating?

Just wondering what you guys think about online dating? Guys and girls please :) personally I think it's a bit silly and it's unlikely to really meet the right person online.

Most Helpful Guy

• Silly at your age.

When your 15 or 20 years older, very busy at your career, it becomes just another option for meeting people.

I can list a dozen success stories of meeting online, from dating sites to social networks.

What Guys Said 3

• Haha viable for women, unless you're a guy who has a jock build, you're better off talking to people in person. I hear all kinds of sh*t from guys about how they never get replies XD. What do I think of it..its stupid.

• A handful of sh*t.

• Apparently works better for girls. If that's the way someone wants to go about, that's cool.

What Girls Said 2

• We will never know when and/or where we will meet the right person. So, we still believe that meeting people in person is still the best option. However, online dating sites actually are not only for looking for a bf/gf, there we can find some friends internationally which is not a bad idea. So, it depends on the person what is his/her intention.

• It's kind of hit and miss. you really have to be willing to meet that person IRL. That's the only way you're gonna know if you're compatible with that person. One thing I don't like about it is that the photos people post are incredibly deceiving. Probably about 90% of the people I've met online were 50% less attractive IRL. Most guys on dating sites are socially awkward also.