How much of a turn off is it if someone's a bad kisser?

If you're making out with someone who hasn't done that before,

and they're terrible at it, they get nervous and tense, kiss too aggressively, is it a giant turn off?

Question targeted at guys mostly.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's kind of a turn off to be honest, but it doesn't matter too much if the guy really likes the girl already. However, if they haven't established that rapport and connection et, then it could be a turn off. I mean, you can practice with some fruit (maybe an orange or something) or if there's a guy friend that you have that you think would be cool practicing with you (I know that might be a bit weird, but if you have a friend willing to help you out, then maybe you could learn like that?) Or you can probably look something up on YouTube? Here's a supposed website on kissing: link

What Guys Said 4

• Not really a turn off. Actually it's fun because I get to teach her and allow her practice all she likes ;)

• I hear women complain about this, not men.

I remember one girl who was a super aggressive kisser, like if she'd been a guy, she'd be the guy women complain about who just sticks his tongue down your throat.

Loved it.

I don't really care about kissing quality, I just want to feel passion.

• not a giant turn off, but a bit of a turn off yes. Depending on the girl, I'd just take charge and show her how to do it properly...

• not much.

What Girls Said 2

• if you're just inexperienced, it's no big deal. you'll learn/catch on quickly. if you've been doing it plenty and you're still especially awful, might be a little more of a turn off. also something to be said for just not being that compatible. some people kiss particular ways that may or may not feel good to the other person.

• If they're inexperience, I guess that's alright.

Some people have different kissing style, so have to compromise or adapt to one or the other kissing style.

Kissing is easy. Some guys are passive kisser, a turn off for me. But I don't want tongue shove down my throat either. Just enough tongue.