Is it normal for my girlfriend to text so many guys?

My girlfriend always says she prefers having guy friends rather than girl friends, which is alright to me. Yet, she's always texting some new guy I don't even know. It kind of bothers me, and I have voiced this but I eventually just relaxed. Is it normal for girls to constantly text other guys when in a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have more male friends than I do female and yes, I do text those guys. But I text my boyfriend way more than all of those guys combined. And I sure don't text anyone (besides my mom or dad) when I'm with my boyfriend. So yes, it's normal to text other guys when in a relationship as long as it's not too much and the topics discussed aren't flirtatious.

What Girls Said 8

• Its normal for some girls.

But I would keep my eyes open about this type of behavior, it could mean something else.

• Absosolutely, I am the exact same way!

All my friends are guys, too. But, If my guy has a problem with it, then I would tone it down some.

• I talk to a lot of guys but I have a boyfriend and I care about him deeply. Tell her how you feel. If the guy I am with said it I would back off and talk to a few guys I know...

• how does she act when you guys all hangout? if she is all over you in front her guys friends then your good. but if she suddenly pulls back and stops holding your hand and kissing you as much then yeah you may have a problem.

• I dk, maybe it depends on what kind of conversations they are having.

• no it's normal in fact if she really liked you she wouldn't be texting other guys or hanging out with them instead of hanging out with you

• huh?

• Lol, Oh okay. The question is too many guy things; should I be concerned?

• yeah you should be a little concerned you never know if she gets too attached to one of her guy friends and end up leaving you for one of them, it happened to my bro

• It depends on what's being said in the conversations. I am married and I have a lot of guy friends...but we talk about work and stuff like that...never any flirting\!

• That sounds like a player to me.So sorry,just my honest answer.I myself really cannot tolerate this kind of behavior .

What Guys Said 0