How about first kiss? (girls)

actually I don't know if i am a bad kisser or not but I wanna know how about this feeling ...? because I've never been kissed :P

uhm ... I've never been ... bec it's about some of my security & I won't do it before that I find the one that I love & bec I wanna be so loyal to her .

Most Helpful Girl

• MMmmmm ... it's soft ... and sometimes juicy! Because I have full lips it's kind of pillowy-to me.

It tastes like what they ate.

Well, there's my two scent.

• so it's about passion ... so if she love orange I should eat orange before the kiss :P

• ok ... I would do that but do she or they or any ? maybe I feel confidence about my self but I don't know if they will like me bec don't think that I'm you know the handsome guy & they want someone who's handsome & sexy ... but I'll do my best on that :(

• I don't think that would matter as much as you think.

Be respectful and be yourself.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't worry she can't tell unless you tell her

• uhm ... I don't know about that ... maybe it's about looking at each other & it would happen like this ? it will be amazing like as what they said ?

• Kiss a girl at a party and get it over with

• uhm ... actually I would but do she or they or any ?

• Let it happen on its own I'm 17 and haven't kissed either and my friends that are months younger have but I don't worry about it anymore

• depends on the person... I have kissed white, black, and Mexican men and depending on the lips it honestly is a totally different experience! haha. hard to explain but kissing just feels great all-around...

What Guys Said 0